Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When In Rome Do as Romans Do

I:
1) Ate pizza
2) Went to Vatican
3) Wished at the Fountain of Travi
4) Travelled on the Leonardo da Vinci train
5) Roamed the cobblestone streets under the moonlight
6) Ate Panini
7) Prayed at Pantheon
8) Got wet in the rain
9) Rode a bus without a ticket
10) Catacombed
11) Had Geleto
12) Discovered art in everything
13) Had home made pasta
14) Lived in a room that had a window opening into a small alley with beautiful balconies
15) Crossed the roads running
16) Made new friends
17) Awed at the coliseum
18) Bought chic clothes
19) Sat on the Spanish steps and read (a map though)
20) Strolled along via Veneto
21) Prayed in a zillion churches
22) Window shopped at Via dei Condotti
23) Ate chestnuts
24) Was even asked if I was a Roman

I was in Rome and I did as Romans do...!

No comments: