After a lot of confusion, mixed emotions and unstability over the weekend, a busy work filled Monday with like a zillion meetings and a million work related stuff to do is almost as welcomed as a steaming cup of coffee on a cold cold day. It helps forget all the prevailing madness in life, well..unless you decide to write about it in your blog! Kiddin... But really this is the first Monday of my life that I just loved.. right from getting out of bed to reaching office at 8. I didnt crib at all (yea I crib a lot in my mind every Monday morning...)
I gotta run for another workshop, so dear blog, I will leave you with the song:
Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment